Tuesday 8 April 2014

WOYWW 253

Hello and welcome to another week of WOYWW.  This is where we take a peak at other crafty people's desks and show our support.  You can join in the fun here.

My desk this week:



I'e been making little felt tissue dispensers with the thinking of putting them in my Etsy shop.

 This is the shirt I've made so far for the Sewing Bee competition at work.  Hard work when you've never made any clothing before.

You may have noticed the cat face on my desk.  As I write this on Tuesday night, it is the first anniversary of my little Guinness having to be put down.

Taz and I were glum for a bit.  But then we started to remember all the funny things Guinny would do to make us laugh.

We have now bucked up.

Before I go, I would like to share the following link with those who wish to help out with this.  Be quick though, it finishes this Saturday.  If you can't help, please pass the link on.  They are so close to the finish line! 

 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/byhandlondon/by-hand-london-design-and-print-your-own-fabric.

See you all next week! xxx



8 comments:

  1. G'day Lucy. Happy WOYWW day to you. I'm a returning WOYWW after almost a years break. Oh your felt tape dispenser sound intriguing and what a cute cat face on yr desk of Guinny....such a shame our pets don't live as long as us. Little Taz is gorgeous too
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - well done with that shirt - it is looking great. Congratulate yourself indeed, if you don't normally make clothes - that is just fantastic to tackle a shirt!!!
    Margaret #25

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt looks really good. I have some sewing goals on my bucket list one of them being to make a dress. not sure it will look as professional as yours does.

    Popping over from WOYWW. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous weekend.

    Happy crafting Candace #33

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tissue holder is ALWAYS a good thing to have, and the shirt looks great, I can't believe you've never made one before!

    :)trisha
    #13 this week with
    fairies, a please, and
    a thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief, you chose a shirt for a first sew? Go you!! I thought you were making cat faces to put on the tissue holders, sweet memories of your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, hat's off to you, being brave enough to make a shirt! Sorry about your kitty - we lost one of ours last month, and it's very hard. Have a good week, Chris # 35

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shirt is looking good. I should have known it was purple. Is it really a year since Guinny died, Taz seems to have adapted ok though
    see you next week
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on making a shirt for your first project.Thanks for your lovely visit.Sorry about kitty.They leave a hole in your heart don't they? Maybe time to get another?
    Judy #8

    ReplyDelete